2021 Masquerade Ball Rules, Terms, and Conditions of Ticket Purchase:
1. TICKETS. Tickets go on sale for 2021 Seniors to purchase on March 27th at 8am. If the tickets do not sell out then Juniors can purchase on April 3rd at 8am. Tickets must be purchased by an HHS parent/student. The full name of the student must be in the checkout notes along with their student ID number(s).
2. CODE OF CONDUCT. If a student violates either the PfISD Student Code of Conduct or Commencement Contract, or local and state laws, at any time, they will not be allowed to attend the Senior Celebration event. All decisions of eligibility are determined by the 2021 Senior Class Principal (not the Senior Celebration Committee).
3. CHECK-IN. All students must check in at the registration table located in the entrance. Check-in begins at 8:00 pm on May 8, 2021. VALID HHS STUDENT PHOTO ID is required at the time of check-in. If you bring a plus 1 they do not have to have an HHS ID but must have a valid ID. ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
4. ATTIRE. Students are encouraged to wear formal attire.
5. PROHIBITED ITEMS. Please do not bring any electronic devices that you do not want broken or stolen. Do not bring any bags or backpacks. The students will need money for any concessions offered by the Hotel. They may wish to bring a debit/credit card. Outside food and drinks will not be allowed.
6. Limited tickets available.
7. If a guest leaves the event, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
8. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds are available.
9. MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED
10. Registration. Registration will start at 7:21 pm.
This event is sponsored by Senior Celebration to raise funds for the class of 2021.