School’s Senior Celebration 2020 Lock-In (aka Main Event) is a one night,
once-in-a-lifetime-event that will create many memories as you and your
classmates gather together for the last time as the Hendrickson Hawks Class of
2020! Senior Celebration is a
free, voluntary, fun, safe, drug and alcohol-free event to celebrate this
important milestone in your life!
This year’s Celebration will be held at Spare Time in Pflugerville and is scheduled to begin at 9:00 pm on Thursday, June 25, 2020 and conclude at 1:00 am the following morning. The Spare Time address is 1724 FM 685, Pflugerville, TX 78660.
The event will include unlimited activities at Spare Time (including bowling, laser tag and arcade games) as well as a hypnotist show, a live DJ and food (pizza, salad, breadsticks, dessert, tea, and water).
All graduating seniors are encouraged to participate. The entire event is FREE!
Spare Time has hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue and will provide disposable gloves for students to use if they choose to. Face coverings are not required, but are encouraged. Click on the button at the bottom of this page for a copy of the COVID procedures for Spare Time.
Registration online will be open until June 18, 2020. If you register by May 15th, you will receive 25 FREE bonus tickets for prizes. Registrations received after May 15th will not receive bonus prize tickets. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE EVENT. No walk up registrations will be allowed. Every registered participant will use the tickets towards chances to win awesome prizes such as laptops, TVs, mini fridges, Apple watches, gift cards, cash and much more! Students must be present at the event in order to win prizes.
Students and Parents can join our Remind to be kept up to date before and during the Main Event. Text @main2020 to 81010.
Just to be clear, forms submitted by May 15th will receive 25 bonus prize tickets!
Check in/Check out Valid photo ID is required :
- Check in: Thursday, June 25 2020 between 8:45 pm and 9:30 pm at Spare Time. All students should be checked in by 9:30 pm.
- Check out: Friday, June 26, 2020 starting at 12:45 am.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Justin Gonzalez or Noreen Pope
Senior Celebration President & Vice President
Senior Celebration Rules and Guidelines:
To assure a safe and enjoyable experience for the graduates, please review this packet (including the Senior Celebration Rules and Guidelines).
- Graduating Seniors Only: Only graduating Hendrickson High School seniors are eligible for admission to the Senior Celebration event. NO guests are allowed.
3. Code of Conduct: If a student violates either the PfISD Student Code of Conduct or Commencement Contract, at any time before check-in on June 25th, they will not be allowed to attend the Senior Celebration event. All decisions of eligibility are determined by the 2020 Senior Class Principal (not the Senior Celebration Committee).
4. Check-in: All students must check in at the registration table located in the entrance of Spare Time. Check-in begins at 8:45 pm on Thursday, June 25, 2020 and doors will be locked at 9:30 pm.
5. Attire: Students should wear comfortable, school appropriate clothing with shoes that will be safe for physical activities, games and hanging out with friends.
6. Prohibited items: Please do not bring any electronic devices that you do not want broken or stolen. Do not bring any bags or backpacks. This is a free event and students will not need money for any Senior Celebration activities. They may wish to bring a debit/credit card in case they want to purchase sodas from Spare Time during the event. They are currently "cashless", so cash will not be accepted. Outside food and drinks will not be allowed.
7. VALID PHOTO ID : ID is required at the time of check-in AND to pick up prizes.
8. No shows: Parents of “No-Show” participants will be notified by telephone after 10:00 pm. Please give us the best contact information! The Senior Celebration committee will not be held liable or responsible for “no-show” participants.
9. ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT: Students will be required to stay until the event concludes on Friday, June 26, 2020. They will start being released at 12:45 am. It is a lock-in event for student safety. If a student must leave due to illness or other circumstances (being unruly, in possession of alcoholic beverages, tobacco or drugs), the individual will only be released to an authorized parent, guardian, or adult (25 years of age or older) with proper ID as shown on the registration form. NO return passes will be offered.
SAFETY : Parent volunteers will be at Senior Celebration
throughout the evening.
Both Student and Parent (if student is under 18) must acknowledge, accept and complete the forms below: