School’s Senior Celebration 2020 Graduation Night Lock-In (aka Main Event) is a one night,
once-in-a-lifetime-event that will create many memories as you and your
classmates gather together for the last time as the Hendrickson Hawks Class of
2020! Senior Celebration is a
free, voluntary, fun, safe, drug and alcohol-free event to celebrate this
important milestone in your life!
This year’s Celebration will be held at Hendrickson High School and is scheduled to begin at 11:00 pm on Saturday, May 30, 2020 and conclude at 4:00 am the following morning. Diplomas will be handed out by HHS administrators beginning at 3:30 am before students leave the building. Students are dismissed after they have received their diploma from the high school administration and have picked up their prizes.
A great lineup of all-night FREE activities, entertainment, food, prizes and fun is being arranged especially for you and your classmates, including: Hypnotist, Mechanical Bull, Video Games, Money Machine, Photo Booth, Hamster Ball, Poker-Pool-Ping Pong tables, DJ, Dancing & much, much more
All graduating seniors are encouraged to participate. The entire event is FREE!
Registration online will be open until May 29, 2020. If you register by May 15th, you will receive 25 FREE bonus tickets for prizes. Registrations received after May 15th will not receive bonus prize tickets. You can still register at the door on May 30th; however, we highly encourage all students to register online before then to expedite the check-in process. Every registered participant will use the tickets towards chances to win awesome prizes such as laptops, TVs, mini fridges, Apple watches, gift cards, cash and much more!
PARENTS - When you register online by May 15, 2020 AND submit your intent to volunteer the night of the event, you will also award your Senior with another 10 prize tickets.
Students and Parents can join our Remind to be kept up to date before and during the Main Event. Text @main2020 to 81010.
Just to be clear, forms returned by May 15th will receive 25 bonus prize tickets!
Check in/Check out Valid photo ID is required :
- Check in: Saturday, May 30, 2020 at 10:00-11:00 pm in the HHS cafeteria.
- Check out: Sunday, May 31, 2020 starting at 3:30 am.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Justin Gonzalez or Noreen Pope
Senior Celebration President & Vice President
Senior Celebration Rules and Guidelines:
To assure a safe and enjoyable experience for the graduates, please review this packet (including the Senior Celebration Rules and Guidelines).
- Graduating Seniors Only: Only graduating Hendrickson High School seniors are eligible for admission to the Senior Celebration event. NO guests are allowed.
3. Code of Conduct: If a student violates either the PfISD Student Code of Conduct or Commencement Contract, at any time before check-in on May 30th, they will not be allowed to attend the Senior Celebration event. All decisions of eligibility are determined by the 2020 Senior Class Principal (not the Senior Celebration Committee).
4. Check-in: All students must check in at the registration table located in the HHS cafeteria. Check-in begins at 10:00 pm on Saturday, May 30, 2020 and doors will be locked at 11:30 pm.
5. Attire: Students should wear comfortable, school appropriate clothing with shoes that will be safe for physical activities, games and hanging out with friends all night long.
6. Prohibited items: Please do not bring any electronic devices that you do not want broken or stolen. Do not bring any bags or backpacks. We will have a coat check available for anyone that must bring personal items that they want secured during the event. Students will not need money for any Senior Celebration activities. This is a free event. Outside food and drinks will not be allowed.
7. VALID PHOTO ID : ID is required at the time of check-in AND to pick up prizes.
8. No shows: Parents of “No-Show” participants will be notified by telephone after 12:00 am. Please give us the best contact information! The Senior Celebration committee will not be held liable or responsible for “no-show” participants.
9. ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT: Students will be required to stay until the event concludes on Sunday, May 31, 2020. It is a lock-in event for student safety. If a student must leave due to illness or other circumstances (being unruly, in possession of alcoholic beverages, tobacco or drugs), the individual will only be released to an authorized parent, guardian, or adult (25 years of age or older) with proper ID as shown on the registration form. NO return passes will be offered.
SAFETY : Police officers,
school administration, and parent volunteers will be at Senior Celebration
throughout the evening.
Both Student and Parent (if student is under 18) must acknowledge, accept and complete the forms below: