PROJECT GRADUATION MAY 27, 2021 at Typhoon Texas 1pm-5pm
School’s Senior Celebration 2021 will be at Typhoon Texas from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This will be a fun event where kids will create many memories as you and your
classmates gather together for the last time as the Hendrickson Hawks Class of
2021! Senior Celebration is a
free, voluntary, fun, safe, drug and alcohol-free event to celebrate this
important milestone in your life!
This year’s Celebration will be held at Typhoon Texas where there will be some slides open and the wave pool will be open. When you register for the event you will pay $10 and upon arrival you will receive $10 cash back and a water. You may purchase food or drinks during the event.
YOU MUST REGISTER AND PAY THE 410 BY MAY 25TH.
All graduating seniors are encouraged to participate; prizes will distributed during the event. All seniors will be included in one drawing of $100 cash.
YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE THE EVENT. If you register by May 19th, you will receive 25 FREE bonus tickets for prizes. Registrations received after May 19th will not receive bonus prize tickets. ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE EVENT. No walk up registrations will be allowed. Every registered participant will use the tickets towards chances to win awesome prizes such as laptops, TVs, mini fridges, Apple watches, gift cards, cash and much more! Students must be present at the event in order to win prizes.
Students and Parents can join our Remind to be kept up to date before and during the the event or any Senior Celebration activity. Text @main2021 to 81010.
Just to be clear, forms submitted by May 19th will receive 25 bonus prize tickets!
Check in/Check out Valid photo ID is required :
- Check in: All students should be checked in by 1:30 pm on May 27, 2021 .
- Check out: May 27, 2021 at 5:00pm
For additional questions or concerns, please contact:
Shellie Bradley & Joelle Wimmer
Senior Celebration President & Vice President
Senior Celebration Rules and Guidelines:
To assure a safe and enjoyable experience for the graduates, please review this packet (including the Senior Celebration Rules and Guidelines).
- Graduating Seniors Only: Only graduating Hendrickson High School seniors are eligible for admission to the Senior Celebration event. NO guests are allowed.
3. Code of Conduct: If a student violates either the PfISD Student Code of Conduct or Commencement Contract, at any time before check-in on May 27th, they will not be allowed to attend the Senior Celebration event. All decisions of eligibility are determined by the 2021 Senior Class Principal (not the Senior Celebration Committee).
4. Check-in: All students must check in at the registration table located in the entrance. Check-in begins at 1:00 pm on May 27, 2021 and doors will be locked at 1:30 pm. unless other arrangements have been communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org and approved by Senior Celebration Board members.
5. Attire: Students should wear comfortable, school appropriate clothing with shoes that will be safe for physical activities, games and hanging out with friends. Typhoon Texas is a water park and bathing suits are allowed, appropriate coverage is necessary.
6. Prohibited items: Please do not bring any electronic devices that you do not want broken or stolen. They may wish to bring a money in case they want to purchase sodas or food during the event. Remember we will be giving your $10 registration money back in cash upon checkin. Outside food and drinks will not be allowed.
7. VALID PHOTO ID : ID is required at the time of check-in AND to pick up prizes.
8. No shows: Parents of “No-Show” participants will be notified by telephone after 2:00pm. Please give us the best contact information! The Senior Celebration committee will not be held liable or responsible for “no-show” participants.
9. ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT: If a student must leave due to illness or other circumstances (being unruly, in possession of alcoholic beverages, tobacco or drugs), the individual will only be released to an authorized parent, guardian, or adult (25 years of age or older) with proper ID as shown on the registration form. NO return passes will be offered.
SAFETY : Waiver of Liability must be signed upon arrival.
Both Student and Parent (if student is under 18) must acknowledge, accept and complete the forms below: